Subject: How to Effectively Leverage Social Media to Solicit Help
(1) Short / Sharp / Concise
In this info-blasting age, people’s attention is short. Get straight to the point of what, where, who, etc.
– What help do you need? (E.g. cash, adoption, fosterage, physical effort, transport, food, medicines, etc)
– Where to deliver help or where to locate the needy subject?
– Who to contact (This is critical, without which, helpers may get lost and eventually giving up)
– Et cetera
(2) A Picture Tells a Thousand Words
As much as possible, attach clear relevant pictures.
(3) Illustration with Salient Features
If lengthy passages bog you down, most likely others feel the same. Give salient features of the needy subject and relevant objects:
– Address (state, street, landmark, names of building, the more detailed it is, the better outreach)
– Description of animals (conditions, colors, gender, significant features, etc)
– Updates, if possible (how the case has progressed so good Samaritans know exactly what help to offer)