Pets are Allowed in Stratified Properties
Pets are Allowed in Stratified Properties
A great father left us today.
We are in tears
Thailand dogs in tears
All the dogs around the world in tears
These supplements are always needed for the street dogs and cats when they fall sick or infected by viruses.
Whoever wish to donate, please contact 0124868038. Thank you very much.
We are so sad to announce the crossing the rainbow bridge of Fatty the 14 year old beloved dog that we were helping to fund the costly medication.
The shocking thing is he died of artery blocked from dead baby worms.
If you have any elderly dogs with heart worm problem, better choose herbal remedy treatment.
Although much loved Fatty wasn’t one of those blessed with this info in time
Please read below or share with any who might need it’s long but worth it : Pet Parasite Program
1. Parsley water: cook a big bunch of fresh parsley in a quart of water for 3 minutes. Throw away the parsley. After cooling, you may freeze most of it in several 1 cup containers. This is a month’s supply. Put 1 teaspoon parsley water on the pet’s food. You don’t have to watch it go down. Whatever amount is eaten is satisfactory.
**All dosages are based on a 10 pound (5 kilo) cat or dog. Double them for a 20 pound pet, and so forth.**
Pets are so full of parasites, you must be quite careful not to departmentalize too quickly. The purpose of the parsley water is to keep the kidneys flowing well so dead parasite refuse is eliminated promptly. They get quite fond of their parsley water. Perhaps they can sense the benefit it brings them. Do this for a week before starting the Black Walnut Hull Tincture.
2. Black Walnut Hull Tincture (regular strength): 1 drop on the food. Don’t force them to eat it. Count carefully. Treat cats only twice a week. Treat dogs daily, for instance, a 30 pound dog would get 3 drops per day (but work up to it, increasing on drop per day). Do not use Extra Strength.
If your pet vomits or has diarrhea, you may expect to see worms. This is extremely infectious and hazardous. Never let a child clean up a pet mess. Begin by pouring salt and iodine (“Povidone” iodine, topical antiseptic, is available in most drug stores) on the mess and letting it stand for 5 minutes before cleaning it up. Clean up outdoor messes the same way. Finally, clean your hands with diluted grain alcohol (dilute 1 part alcohol with 4 parts water) or vodka. Be careful to keep all alcohol out of sight of children; don’t rely on discipline for this. Be careful not to buy isopropyl alcohol for this purpose.
Start the wormwood a week later.
3. Wormwood capsules: (200-300 mg wormwood per capsule) open a capsule and put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. Do this for a week before starting the cloves.
4. Cloves: put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. [This should be fresh ground cloves]
Keep all of this up as a routine so that you need not fear your pets. Also, notice how peppy and happy they become.
Go slowly so the pet can learn to eat all of it. To repeat:
* Week 1: parsley water.
* Week 2: parley water and black walnut tincture.
* Week 3: parsley water, black walnut tincture, and wormwood.
* Week 4: parsley water, black walnut tincture, wormwood, and cloves
Reporting Animal Abuse:
SMS aduan ke DVS HQAduan [aduan anda] hantar ke 15888.
Email: email@example.com (for fastest response)
Putrajaya HQ: 03-88702000; 03-8870 2017; 019-210 3344
N. Sembilan: 019-3888641
P. Pinang: 019-4160675
W.P Kuala Lumpur: 019-2275245
W.P Labuan: 016-5870250
Gua Musang: 019-9203529
More contacts: http://www.PetFinder.my/reportabuse.htm
DVS Contact List
Support TNVR Program
Come To Their Rescue
Your Donation Will Change Their Lives
Save A Life By Donating Today
Save Our Strays Neutering Society
Pbb ACC no : 3191975405
Please email bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org for our record purpose
Promote TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Rehome/Release) program to reduce community dogs and cats population in a humane solution. It is a long term solution to end senseless killing of innocent lives. Reduction in community homeless pets will also help to reduce the burden of no kill shelters which are mostly full to the brim of unwanted abandoned animals.
SOS has neutered 3000 street community dogs and cats since 2012, SOS does not operate a shelter but we help the independent feeders, rescuers, private shelters to supply them help in terms of food, medical, neutering subsidy to lessen their burden.
If dogs are unwell, they cannot not be given any vaccines.
RICOMBITEK brand. It can be given to distemper virus patient during virus infection. It will stimulate the immunity. Advised by professional vets and SOS has proven workable.