We are so sad to announce the crossing the rainbow bridge of Fatty the 14 year old beloved dog that we were helping to fund the costly medication.
The shocking thing is he died of artery blocked from dead baby worms.
If you have any elderly dogs with heart worm problem, better choose herbal remedy treatment.
Although much loved Fatty wasn’t one of those blessed with this info in time
Please read below or share with any who might need it’s long but worth it : Pet Parasite Program
1. Parsley water: cook a big bunch of fresh parsley in a quart of water for 3 minutes. Throw away the parsley. After cooling, you may freeze most of it in several 1 cup containers. This is a month’s supply. Put 1 teaspoon parsley water on the pet’s food. You don’t have to watch it go down. Whatever amount is eaten is satisfactory.
**All dosages are based on a 10 pound (5 kilo) cat or dog. Double them for a 20 pound pet, and so forth.**
Pets are so full of parasites, you must be quite careful not to departmentalize too quickly. The purpose of the parsley water is to keep the kidneys flowing well so dead parasite refuse is eliminated promptly. They get quite fond of their parsley water. Perhaps they can sense the benefit it brings them. Do this for a week before starting the Black Walnut Hull Tincture.
2. Black Walnut Hull Tincture (regular strength): 1 drop on the food. Don’t force them to eat it. Count carefully. Treat cats only twice a week. Treat dogs daily, for instance, a 30 pound dog would get 3 drops per day (but work up to it, increasing on drop per day). Do not use Extra Strength.
If your pet vomits or has diarrhea, you may expect to see worms. This is extremely infectious and hazardous. Never let a child clean up a pet mess. Begin by pouring salt and iodine (“Povidone” iodine, topical antiseptic, is available in most drug stores) on the mess and letting it stand for 5 minutes before cleaning it up. Clean up outdoor messes the same way. Finally, clean your hands with diluted grain alcohol (dilute 1 part alcohol with 4 parts water) or vodka. Be careful to keep all alcohol out of sight of children; don’t rely on discipline for this. Be careful not to buy isopropyl alcohol for this purpose.
Start the wormwood a week later.
3. Wormwood capsules: (200-300 mg wormwood per capsule) open a capsule and put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. Do this for a week before starting the cloves.
4. Cloves: put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. [This should be fresh ground cloves]
Keep all of this up as a routine so that you need not fear your pets. Also, notice how peppy and happy they become.
Go slowly so the pet can learn to eat all of it. To repeat:
* Week 1: parsley water.
* Week 2: parley water and black walnut tincture.
* Week 3: parsley water, black walnut tincture, and wormwood.
* Week 4: parsley water, black walnut tincture, wormwood, and cloves