The body gets overheated quickly during seizure. Please a ziplock bag filled with ice in the freezer and a spray bottle filled with water in the fridge – during seizure, spray cold water on all four paws and put the bag of ice on the lower spine (can lay a thin cloth or paper towel between ice pack and lower back if longer use is needed).
SOS thus far has had many instances where strays in dire condition were reported however no help was rendered on the spot.
Please know that SOS is NOT in the capacity to offer “immediate” assistance upon report posted in the website. Due to acute shortage of human and funding resources, it may take us days if not weeks to deploy necessary resources, if any, to the reported site. In many instances, the affected strays either went missing or too late to receive assistance due to prolonged suffering.
SOS earnestly implores all the good Samaritans to render immediate assistance when strays are spotted in dire condition. Simple gesture such as offering clean water, food or even to relocate the strays away from immediate danger is proven to be of great tangible help. Reporting to SOS (SOS offers spay, neuter) or circulating the news via media network around is only delaying the issue if NOT “hands off!”.
Please be mindful that the time lapse between the moment being spotted, time to narrate and report to the website and finally anticipating assistance could be tangibly utilized to save if not mitigate the pain of many needy strays in a realistic and fruitful manner.
These are not German sausages.
These are a female dog’s uterus being removed due to suffering from Pyometra infection with Pus.
Pyometra is dangerous. Once the pus bursts, the dog will die. It is caused by preventive pregnancy injections. Please do not use preventive pregnancy injections. SPAY them.
SOS has many pyometra patients, some feeders seek for convenience and so use this preventive pregnancy jab. The side effects are bad. It normally takes dogs a few days to start eating and normally the dog will cry due to pain after waking up from surgery.
Pets are Allowed in Stratified Properties
A great father left us today.
We are in tears
Thailand dogs in tears
All the dogs around the world in tears
We are so sad to announce the crossing the rainbow bridge of Fatty the 14 year old beloved dog that we were helping to fund the costly medication.
The shocking thing is he died of artery blocked from dead baby worms.
If you have any elderly dogs with heart worm problem, better choose herbal remedy treatment.
Although much loved Fatty wasn’t one of those blessed with this info in time
Please read below or share with any who might need it’s long but worth it : Pet Parasite Program
1. Parsley water: cook a big bunch of fresh parsley in a quart of water for 3 minutes. Throw away the parsley. After cooling, you may freeze most of it in several 1 cup containers. This is a month’s supply. Put 1 teaspoon parsley water on the pet’s food. You don’t have to watch it go down. Whatever amount is eaten is satisfactory.
**All dosages are based on a 10 pound (5 kilo) cat or dog. Double them for a 20 pound pet, and so forth.**
Pets are so full of parasites, you must be quite careful not to departmentalize too quickly. The purpose of the parsley water is to keep the kidneys flowing well so dead parasite refuse is eliminated promptly. They get quite fond of their parsley water. Perhaps they can sense the benefit it brings them. Do this for a week before starting the Black Walnut Hull Tincture.
2. Black Walnut Hull Tincture (regular strength): 1 drop on the food. Don’t force them to eat it. Count carefully. Treat cats only twice a week. Treat dogs daily, for instance, a 30 pound dog would get 3 drops per day (but work up to it, increasing on drop per day). Do not use Extra Strength.
If your pet vomits or has diarrhea, you may expect to see worms. This is extremely infectious and hazardous. Never let a child clean up a pet mess. Begin by pouring salt and iodine (“Povidone” iodine, topical antiseptic, is available in most drug stores) on the mess and letting it stand for 5 minutes before cleaning it up. Clean up outdoor messes the same way. Finally, clean your hands with diluted grain alcohol (dilute 1 part alcohol with 4 parts water) or vodka. Be careful to keep all alcohol out of sight of children; don’t rely on discipline for this. Be careful not to buy isopropyl alcohol for this purpose.
Start the wormwood a week later.
3. Wormwood capsules: (200-300 mg wormwood per capsule) open a capsule and put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. Do this for a week before starting the cloves.
4. Cloves: put the smallest pinch possible on their dry food. [This should be fresh ground cloves]
Keep all of this up as a routine so that you need not fear your pets. Also, notice how peppy and happy they become.
Go slowly so the pet can learn to eat all of it. To repeat:
* Week 1: parsley water.
* Week 2: parley water and black walnut tincture.
* Week 3: parsley water, black walnut tincture, and wormwood.
* Week 4: parsley water, black walnut tincture, wormwood, and cloves
DVS Contact List
Dr Susanna Santhiram-Hofherr